cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Increasing memory leads to OOM error
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2018 07:00:57 GMT
While this wouldn't hurt, technically it should not be needed, as ObjectContext has weak references
to "untouched" objects, so they will be GC'd sooner or later.

I'd say the shared snapshot cache may be the culprit, but Tony says the following:

>> Even thought after each insert we invalidate the object we just inserted.

So this is something else. So I'd suggest doing memory profiling to see which code retains
the objects. This may not be Cayenne.

Andrus