cayenne-user mailing list archives

From tony@giaccone.org <t...@giaccone.org>
Subject connection pooling
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2018 15:17:31 GMT
we've deployed an App to GKE and we're getting errors like:

severity:  "ERROR"
 textPayload:  "java.sql.SQLException: Pool wait interrupted.
	at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.ConnectionPool.borrowConnection(ConnectionPool.java:662)
	at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.ConnectionPool.getConnection(ConnectionPool.java:185)
	at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DataSourceProxy.getConnection(DataSourceProxy.java:127)

the app has 16 connections configured in the JDBC driver.
jdbc:
   db1:
      maxActive: 16
      initialSize: 16

There's not much hitting this app, so I'm at a loss to understand why we're timing out.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Tony Giaccone