cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Tony Giaccone <t...@giaccone.org>
Subject Re: Generation of primary keys
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2018 11:22:52 GMT
It might be useful for the Modeler to auto-detect as well because if you do
schema generation, you end up with different sql from the modeler than the
runtime.  We started a dbdeploy process, and the sql generated was captured
from the modeler with the JDBC plain adaptor for the auto_pk, but then
instances also  sequences  because some of the it was originally done using
schema generation and it got  confusing.

Tony