cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject [ANN] Apache Cayenne 4.0 final is released
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2018 10:09:25 GMT
It was a long road, and we finally made it! Cayenne 4.0 final / GA is officially released and
available for download from Apache [1] as well as from Maven Central. Official release news
are posted here [2].

I'd like to thank everybody who made it happen: developers, users, testers, the entire community
that helped one another to be successful with Cayenne. I myself am very excited about these
news and looking forward to finish 4.0 upgrades of my own code, and then moving forward towards
milestones of the newer versions.

I am planning one or more blog posts with the overview of 4.0 new features (DB-first flow,
new queries, etc.) Feel free to tweet and blog about this announcement as well :)

Andrus

[1] https://cayenne.apache.org/download/
[2] https://cayenne.apache.org/2018/08/cayenne-40-final-released/