cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Nikita Timofeev <ntimof...@objectstyle.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne 4.1M1 xml errors in Eclipse
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2018 09:16:15 GMT
For now I just disabled redirect to https for all schemas.
But yeah, we should update schema location.

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 11:39 AM, Andrus Adamchik
<andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Ah, there is a redirect. I guess we need to fix the tools.
>
> Andrus
>
>> On Jul 13, 2018, at 9:55 AM, D Tim Cummings <tim@triptera.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> It appears that changing the URI from http to https in xsi:schemaLocation fixes the
problem

>> cayenne-project.xml
>>
>>        xsi:schemaLocation="http://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/domain https://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/domain.xsd"
>>

>> datamap.map.xml
>>
>>        xsi:schemaLocation="http://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/modelMap https://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/modelMap.xsd"
>>

>> Regards
>>
>> Tim
>>
>>> On 27 May 2018, at 18:15, D Tim Cummings <dtimcummings@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I don’t think it is a network problem. I can access domain.xsd in a web browser.
Problem occurred immediately I updated model using latest version of Cayenne Modeller.

>>> Here are some more details
>>>
>>> <Screen Shot 2018-05-27 at 18.15.21.png>
>>>
>>> Tim

or something, and Eclipse can't download it properly? IIRC there's a way to map a local copy
of an XSD schema to a given schema URL in Eclipse. Don't have Eclipse installed to try now.

errors in Eclipse. Program still runs OK but it would be nice to not be flooded with errors.
Does anyone know what they mean?

/my-project/src/main/resources  line 5  Problem
    /my-project/src/main/resources  line 5  Problem
 For more information, right click on the message in the Problems View and select "Show Details..."
     cayenne-project.xml     /my-project/src/main/resources  line 1  XML Problem
 For more information, right click on the message in the Problems View and select "Show Details..."
   datamap.map.xml /my-project/src/main/resources  line 1  XML Problem
'>'.      cayenne-project.xml     /my-project/src/main/resources  line 2  Problem
'>'.      cayenne-project.xml     /my-project/src/main/resources  line 2  Problem
'>'.      cayenne-project.xml     /my-project/src/main/resources  line 2  Problem
'>'.      cayenne-project.xml     /my-project/src/main/resources  line 2  Problem
'>'.      datamap.map.xml /my-project/src/main/resources  line 2  Problem

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev