cayenne-user mailing list archives

From D Tim Cummings <dtimcummi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne 4.1M1 xml errors in Eclipse
Date Sun, 27 May 2018 08:15:56 GMT
I don’t think it is a network problem. I can access domain.xsd in a web browser. Problem
occurred immediately I updated model using latest version of Cayenne Modeller.

Here are some more details

Tim

> On 26 May 2018, at 04:46, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>
> Seems to be complaining about this schema file: https://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/domain.xsd
>
> I don't see any errors in it though. Is it possible you are behind a proxy or something,
and Eclipse can't download it properly? IIRC there's a way to map a local copy of an XSD schema
to a given schema URL in Eclipse. Don't have Eclipse installed to try now.

> Andrus
>
>> On May 24, 2018, at 6:56 PM, D Tim Cummings <tim@triptera.com.au> wrote:
>>

>> I have upgraded my cayenne to 4.1M1 and now I am getting the following errors in
Eclipse. Program still runs OK but it would be nice to not be flooded with errors. Does anyone
know what they mean?

>> Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
>> cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'data-map'.	datamap.map.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources
line 5	Problem
>> cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'domain'.	cayenne-project.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources
line 5	Problem
>> Referenced file contains errors (http://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/domain.xsd).
 For more information, right click on the message in the Problems View and select "Show Details..."
cayenne-project.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 1	XML Problem
>> Referenced file contains errors (http://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/modelMap.xsd).
 For more information, right click on the message in the Problems View and select "Show Details..."
datamap.map.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 1	XML Problem
>> The document type declaration for root element type "HTML" must end with '>'.
cayenne-project.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 2	Problem
>> The document type declaration for root element type "HTML" must end with '>'.
cayenne-project.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 2	Problem
>> The document type declaration for root element type "HTML" must end with '>'.
cayenne-project.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 2	Problem
>> The document type declaration for root element type "HTML" must end with '>'.
cayenne-project.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 2	Problem
>> The document type declaration for root element type "HTML" must end with '>'.
datamap.map.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 2	Problem