cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne 4.1M1 xml errors in Eclipse
Date Fri, 25 May 2018 18:46:49 GMT
Seems to be complaining about this schema file: https://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/domain.xsd

I don't see any errors in it though. Is it possible you are behind a proxy or something, and
Eclipse can't download it properly? IIRC there's a way to map a local copy of an XSD schema
to a given schema URL in Eclipse. Don't have Eclipse installed to try now.

Andrus

> On May 24, 2018, at 6:56 PM, D Tim Cummings <tim@triptera.com.au> wrote:
>

> I have upgraded my cayenne to 4.1M1 and now I am getting the following errors in Eclipse.
Program still runs OK but it would be nice to not be flooded with errors. Does anyone know
what they mean?

> Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
> cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'data-map'.	datamap.map.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources
line 5	Problem
> cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'domain'.	cayenne-project.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources
line 5	Problem
> Referenced file contains errors (http://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/domain.xsd).  For
more information, right click on the message in the Problems View and select "Show Details..."
cayenne-project.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 1	XML Problem
> Referenced file contains errors (http://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/modelMap.xsd).
For more information, right click on the message in the Problems View and select "Show Details..."
datamap.map.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 1	XML Problem
> The document type declaration for root element type "HTML" must end with '>'.	cayenne-project.xml
/my-project/src/main/resources	line 2	Problem