cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: New Modeler icons
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:04:38 GMT
4.1 has a new feature that allows to efficiently add arbitrary extensions to the model. There
were already some changes in 4.1 modeler to support extra pieces of metadata. Nikita can probably
explain in more details.

Andrus

> On Mar 20, 2018, at 4:06 PM, Ken Anderson <ken@anderhome.com> wrote:
>
> This is beautiful!  One question - are we ever going to get the ability to add userInfo
like in EOF?  I would really like to annotate entities, attributes, and relationships.  Is
there another way people are doing it?