cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hull <mark.mkg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redacting db user name and password from XML
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 19:35:00 GMT
/Errata:/ In my previous email I included an outdated XML node
description. My apologies. It should be:

     <node name="a1icia_datanode"
  factory="com.hulles.a1icia.cayenne.A1iciaDataSourceFactory"
parameters="hint"
  schema-update-strategy="org.apache.cayenne.access.dbsync.SkipSchemaUpdateStrategy">
         <map-ref name="a1icia_datamap"/>
     </node>

The parameters value comes from the modeler DataNode form, and the form
field is "Location hint" in the "Custom Configuration" section.

/That/ is really what fixed the "empty parameters" message in the modeler.