cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne on Android?
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2017 13:32:13 GMT
Nice!

> Network activity is explicitly allowed on UI thread (see AppModule class) as Cayenne
temp-id generator looks up local host address (maybe this should be changed in Cayenne).

Hugi recently mentioned that this exact place in IDUtil is causing problems in High Sierra
(I haven't experienced it myself, but maybe I haven't inserted any objects since the upgrade
:)).

So I'd say we rewrite it replacing IDUtil.ipAddress field with a value read from a SecureRandom
on IDUtil class initialization?

Andrus