cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple data sources
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 19:36:42 GMT
Hi Tony,

I've not done this before, but pretty sure you'll need two DataNodes (to
manage the two DB connections, one DB per node) and two DataMaps (one
attached to each DataNode).  Put the relevant Java classes/etc in the
proper DataMap and Cayenne will then handle the routing for you.  (Cayenne
determines which DataNode to use based upon the Java class/package that is
contained in each DataMap.)

BTW, which version of Cayenne are you using?

mrg