cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Nikita Timofeev <ntimof...@objectstyle.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne on Android?
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2017 11:32:11 GMT
Hi all,

I've made some research and managed to start Cayenne on Android. It
sure have limitations on Android,
but surprisingly it works even without any modifications on Cayenne side.
Here is a little demo app with Cayenne 4.0.B2 [1], feel free to use it
as you like.

[1] https://github.com/stariy95/cayenne-android-demo

--
Best regards,