cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Musall, Maik" <m...@selbstdenker.ag>
Subject Re: Cache Groups
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 10:56:50 GMT
Hi Lon,

have you read this? https://cayenne.apache.org/docs/4.0/cayenne-guide/performance-tuning.html#turning-off-synchronization-of-objectcontexts
<https://cayenne.apache.org/docs/4.0/cayenne-guide/performance-tuning.html#turning-off-synchronization-of-objectcontexts>

I added this module to my server runtime builder (stripped down to the relevant bit for this
discussion):

Module cachePropertiesModule = new Module() {
	@Override
	public void configure( Binder binder ) {
		MapBuilder<String> props = binder.bindMap( String.class, Constants.PROPERTIES_MAP
);
		props.put( Constants.SERVER_CONTEXTS_SYNC_PROPERTY, "false" );
	}
};

Maik