cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "ab@dataloy.com"...@dataloy.com>
Subject Re: Apache Cayenne 4
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 08:16:40 GMT

On 2017-09-21 13:46, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> 4.0.B2 vote started yesterday [1]. My guess would be that after B2, there will be one
more release candidate (October/November?), and then the final release (December?). Depending
on the number of bugs found in B2, maybe we can even skip the RC.

> Having said that, 4.0 API is frozen, the code has been in bug-fixing mode since June
and is pretty stable. So now is a good time to upgrade. (And give us feedback, so we can fix
any yet unknown issues before the final).

> Andrus
>
> [1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/cdbd82bcd7936caec813cad68fa2782328016b7cd484427daacaaf99@%3Cdev.cayenne.apache.org%3E
>
> > On Sep 21, 2017, at 12:43 PM, ab@dataloy.com wrote:
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > When Cayenne 4.0 will be officially released?
> >
> > Andrea

Hi!

We started to switch to 4.0, but we have problem with  the following classes that do not exist
any more:

- org.apache.cayenne.access.jdbc.DefaultBatchQueryBuilderFactory
- org.apache.cayenne.access.trans.BatchQueryBuilder
- org.apache.cayenne.access.trans.InsertBatchQueryBuilder
- org.apache.cayenne.access.trans.UpdateBatchQueryBuilder

with what they have been replaced? There is some documentation regarding such refator?

Many regards,
Andrea Biasillo