cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "ab@dataloy.com"...@dataloy.com>
Subject Re: Apache Cayenne 4
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 11:27:52 GMT

On 2017-10-02 12:13, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Yeah, these classes are intended for internal Cayenne use. Normally an app would handle
updates and inserts via objects, not via direct batch queries.

> Andrus
>
> > On Oct 2, 2017, at 12:15 PM, Nikita Timofeev <ntimofeev@objectstyle.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > These classes where moved to org.apache.cayenne.access.translator.batch package.
> > They have some changes inside, but overall logic is the same.
> > And I'm afraid there is no documentation about this.

will be one more release candidate (October/November?), and then the final release (December?).
Depending on the number of bugs found in B2, maybe we can even skip the RC.

since June and is pretty stable. So now is a good time to upgrade. (And give us feedback,
so we can fix any yet unknown issues before the final).