cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Nikita Timofeev <ntimof...@objectstyle.com>
Subject Re: Apache Cayenne 4
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 09:15:03 GMT
Hi!

These classes where moved to org.apache.cayenne.access.translator.batch package.
They have some changes inside, but overall logic is the same.
And I'm afraid there is no documentation about this.

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 11:16 AM, ab@dataloy.com <ab@dataloy.com> wrote:

> On 2017-09-21 13:46, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>> 4.0.B2 vote started yesterday [1]. My guess would be that after B2, there will be
one more release candidate (October/November?), and then the final release (December?). Depending
on the number of bugs found in B2, maybe we can even skip the RC.

>> Having said that, 4.0 API is frozen, the code has been in bug-fixing mode since June
and is pretty stable. So now is a good time to upgrade. (And give us feedback, so we can fix
any yet unknown issues before the final).

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev