cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Cayenne advantages
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 07:32:10 GMT
We are currently rebuilding the Cayenne website and would like to refresh its unique selling
points. What is it that brought you to Cayenne and kept you here? I know there are some EOF
escapees who are here because EOF is no longer supported, but what positive reasons keep you
here rather than moving to a JPA or other library?

This is not about denigrating the alternatives but highlighting what Cayenne does well and
showing new developers why they should try it.

1. If you made a bullet list of your key features (even with only one item!) what would it
be?

2. If you met a developer at a conference and suggest they try Cayenne, what would convince
them to try it?

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis