cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Hugi Thordarson <h...@karlmenn.is>
Subject Re: Cayenne advantages
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 18:21:40 GMT
In the middle of doing my own writeup—but this is a huge point. Did a quick count and apparently
I've sent over 200 emails to this list in the past couple of years, all of which have been
met with nothing but niceness and helpfulness. It really means a lot when picking up a new
framework. You guys are awesome.

Cheers,
- hugi