cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Juan Manuel Diaz Lara <jmdia...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Cayenne-Tapestry integration problem
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2017 01:13:29 GMT
Thanks, that was the correct answer. I had no seen thar property before because my app was
client-server.

Atte. Juan Manuel Díaz Lara

    On Thursday, October 12, 2017, 3:17:47 PM CDT, Juan Manuel Diaz Lara <jmdiazlr@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

 Yes!!! I will try whitout it and report result.  Thanks.

Atte. Juan Manuel Díaz Lara

    On Thursday, October 12, 2017, 1:14:30 PM CDT, Juan Manuel Diaz Lara <jmdiazlr@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

 I devoloped a module to integrate cayenne into apache-tapestry, using cayenne 4.0.M5 and
tapestry 5.4.3...
I the module I create a single ServerRuntime for mi web app, then, on each request I call
serverRuntime.newContext(); to get a new fresh ObjectContext, but some way I get the same
results in my queries all the time, even if i change my data outsise de app (in a external
sql tool, by instance, and commiting of course)... this seems like cayenne is caching database
results and not going to DB for each query, but I am not configuring any caching.
The only way I can get fresh results calling invalidateObjects() on returned results, but
this is a workround.
I am sure I am creating new context on each request.
Any insight would be appreciated.

Atte. Juan Manuel Díaz Lara