cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Apache Cayenne 4
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 10:13:51 GMT
Yeah, these classes are intended for internal Cayenne use. Normally an app would handle updates
and inserts via objects, not via direct batch queries.

Andrus

> On Oct 2, 2017, at 12:15 PM, Nikita Timofeev <ntimofeev@objectstyle.com> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> These classes where moved to org.apache.cayenne.access.translator.batch package.
> They have some changes inside, but overall logic is the same.
> And I'm afraid there is no documentation about this.
>
> On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 11:16 AM, ab@dataloy.com <ab@dataloy.com> wrote:
>>

>> On 2017-09-21 13:46, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>>> 4.0.B2 vote started yesterday [1]. My guess would be that after B2, there will
be one more release candidate (October/November?), and then the final release (December?).
Depending on the number of bugs found in B2, maybe we can even skip the RC.

>>> Having said that, 4.0 API is frozen, the code has been in bug-fixing mode since
June and is pretty stable. So now is a good time to upgrade. (And give us feedback, so we
can fix any yet unknown issues before the final).