cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Nikita Timofeev <ntimof...@objectstyle.com>
Subject Re: Question on how to properly create parent-child nested dependent objects?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 12:45:44 GMT
Other option is to create CommunicationType first and then just use it:

CommunicationType type = CommunicationType.find("Email");

CommunicationLog cl = oc.newObject(CommunicationLog.class);
cl.setCommunicationDT(LocalDateTime.now());
cl.setCommunicationType(type);
oc.commitChanges();

In this case everything will be in one context, and you can freely
commit CommunicationType to DB.

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev