cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Nikita Timofeev <ntimof...@objectstyle.com>
Subject Re: Help with an ServiceException and deprecated method
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 15:32:40 GMT
Hi Andrew,

> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.cayenne.di.spi.Modu
leLoader.load(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/util/List;
This seems like binary incompatibility with cayenne-di lib, have you tried
to rebuild whole project? And how do you include Cayenne, is it Maven?

> binder.bindMap(Constants.PROPERTIES_MAP).put(Constants.SERVER_CONTEXTS_SYNC_PROPERTY,
"false");
This should be replaced with cleaner ServerModule.
contributeProperties(binder).put(Constants.SERVER_CONTEXTS_SYNC_PROPERTY,
"false");

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev