cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Fredrik Widengren <fredrik.wideng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re-engineering DB fails to load stored procedures 4.0M3
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 16:38:30 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to re-engineer a db with the modeller. I'm using 4.0M3. I have
had issues with it before but have usually been successful at last, but now
I just can't get it right. It works fine with the 4.0 beta release, but I'm
using the legacy naming class since before. That one is not available in
4.0 beta, so I can't use that that release unfortunately (without a lot of
additional work).
Now I need to re-engineer again due to that I have made changes to the DB
via sql. But the stored procedures are not being loaded.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,
/Fredrik