cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Lon Varscsak <lon.varsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Need a push in the right direction (parent-child object context and disappearing relationship)
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 17:43:06 GMT
I have an object (that’s new) in ObjectContextA that has a relationship to
another new object (same OC) which also has a reverse relationship.  I then
create a child of that OC (ObjectContactB) and grab a local version of the
first object.  At that time, the relationship object (and it’s reverse) is
there and all is good in the world.

The moment I touch the object (setting a simple property with
writeProperty) in the relationship the reverse relationship gets nulled
out.  Any thoughts as to why this might happen?

-Lon