cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Musall, Maik" <m...@selbstdenker.ag>
Subject ObjectSelect property return type
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 14:05:05 GMT
Hi,

I have this query:

	ColumnSelect<Object[]> select = ObjectSelect
		.query( PDCMarketingInfo.class )
		.where( someExpression )
		.columns( PDCMarketingInfo.CUSTOMER, Property.COUNT )
		.select( context );

where PDCMarketingInfo.CUSTOMER is a to-one relationship to another entity. Each row returned
is an Object[] of length 2, with the second being a Long as expected, but the first is a byte[6].
What is this byte array? If I convert it to Integer, I can't make sense of the resulting number
as well.

I know there is a newer API with .columnQuery() in the works, and although I would be interested
if that is a solution to this, I'd still like to stay on 4.0M5 for production use.

Thanks
Maik