cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Musall, Maik" <m...@selbstdenker.ag>
Subject in-memory filter by Expression accessing regular methods
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 15:48:33 GMT
Hi,

when filtering a list of objects by expression.filterObjects( list ), is there a way for the
expression to access regular methods instead of Cayenne db properties?

Use Case: I have a class A that has several relationships to class B, and it depends on a
number of factors which is relevant in this case. So there is a method that returns either
this or that relation to class B. I would like to include the method name in the expression
path. (This was possible in EOF, and I just found that it doesn't work in Cayenne.)

Thanks
Maik