cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Detached Cayenne Objects
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:27:41 GMT
Hi Markus,

As you have discovered, Cayenne objects need to be in a context when
relationships are involved.  I'm curious why you think creating a context
is very expensive, though?  It should actually be pretty cheap
memory/cpu-wise.

As for copying objects, are you copying committed objects or copying
new/modified objects and you need the new values?

mrg