cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: finding turkish characters in like expression
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 15:46:42 GMT
Hi there,

I suspect there may be a bug in Cayenne. When building a match Pattern we are using Pattern.CASE_INSENSITIVE
flag, while we should probably be using (Pattern.CASE_INSENSITIVE | Pattern.UNICODE_CASE).
We'll investigate.

In the meantime can you please confirm that "match(..)" and "like(..)" expressions work for
you? This will narrow the problem to just case-insensitive like.

Thanks,
Andrus

> On Apr 23, 2017, at 11:10 PM, lantis system <lantissystem@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> hello all...
>
> i use memory expression and filter.  FilterObjects returns an empty list if the expression
to be filtered has Turkish characters.