cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Frei <lex.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ServerRuntime.builder problem
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2017 09:27:40 GMT
Hi Andrus,

this is the jUnit test case (TestUnitGroupList.class):

@Test
public void test() {

      ServerRuntime cayenneRuntime = ServerRuntime.builder()
              .addConfig("aCasa.test.xml")
              .build();
      ObjectContext context = cayenneRuntime.newContext();
      cayenneRuntime.shutdown();
}

If I pass a non empty String as argument to builder() then everything works
as expected.

And this is the stack trace without passing a string argument:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: DataRowStore name can't be null.
    at org.apache.cayenne.access.DataRowStore.<init>(DataRowStore.java:101)
    at
org.apache.cayenne.access.DataDomain.nonNullSharedSnapshotCache(DataDomain.java:328)
    at
org.apache.cayenne.access.DataDomain.getSharedSnapshotCache(DataDomain.java:316)
    at
org.apache.cayenne.configuration.server.DataContextFactory.createdFromDataDomain(DataContextFactory.java:116)
    at
org.apache.cayenne.configuration.server.DataContextFactory.createContext(DataContextFactory.java:61)
    at
org.apache.cayenne.configuration.CayenneRuntime.newContext(CayenneRuntime.java:124)
    at cayenne.TestUnitGroupList.test(TestUnitGroupList.java:48)
    at
    at
    at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:50)
    at
org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
    at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
    at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:17)
    at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:325)
    at
org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:78)
    at
org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:57)
    at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
    at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
    at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
    at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
    at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
    at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:26)
    at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
    at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:86)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:459)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:678)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:382)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:192)

I'm working on Eclipse Version: Neon.2 Release (4.6.2)

Thanks
Alex