cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: ServerRuntime.builder problem
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 19:31:02 GMT
Hi Alex,

(cc'ying to your email, as it doesn't appear that you are subscribed to the list).

> Apache Cayenne is getting better and better, thank you.

Thanks! :)

> Tried the new version today and just wanted to point out that ServerRuntime.builder()
doesn't work without an argument for the symbolic name, at least not in my case.
> According to the javadoc the parameter is optional, but I can't get it running without
passing a String.
> So the example shown in the Getting Started guide does not work.
> http://cayenne.apache.org/docs/4.0/tutorial/getting-started-part3.html

It seems to work for me (not in the tutorial, but my regular apps). Do you have any details
(like an exception stack trace)?

Thanks,
Andrus