cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Ken Anderson <ken.ander...@amphorainc.com>
Subject Generic dictionary data with entities?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 19:09:53 GMT
All,

In EOF, I used to decorate entities with additional data in the uerInfo of the entities.
Right now, I would like to add the entity name of the alias entity to the model, so I can
access it in the apps.

Is there an equivalent function in Cayenne?  I couldn’t find any way to add user info to
an entity in the modeler.

For example, we have an entity Location, and there’s an entity called LocationAlias.  Rather
than put a static string in Location for LocationAlias, I’d rather put something in the
model so a generic method could find entities based on alias values.

Thanks,
Ken

Ken Anderson
CTO Amphora, Inc.
Mobile:   +1 914 262 8540

[id:image001.png@01CE8142.D18AEB10]

www.amphorainc.com<http://www.amphorainc.com/>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail and accompanying documents contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose. This e-mailed information is private and protected
by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information,
is strictly prohibited.