cayenne-user mailing list archives

From John Huss <johnth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne and migrations
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 15:36:39 GMT
I'm developing and using cayenne-migrations. It works fine for me and has a
very similar approach to ERXMigrations.  I don't think others are using it
though.  It has the advantage of being able to auto-generate the migration
code from your cayenne model (DataMap), where I think the others require
hand coding.  On the other hand, sometimes having all pure SQL statements
instead of mostly java code is useful.  Good luck!

John