cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Hugi Thordarson <h...@karlmenn.is>
Subject Re: Checking what attributes have changed in a DataObject
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 18:38:59 GMT
Hi again,

I’m now using this approach to get the changed attribute values, which works fine. But once
I start looking at relationship changes, things get complicated.
I do have the foreign key values in the DataRow snapshot, but manually resolving each relationship
to objects is somewhat cumbersome. Is there some way I can resolve a relationship's value
from the cached snapshot?

Cheers,
- hugi