cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Musall, Maik" <m...@selbstdenker.ag>
Subject Re: Cayenne and migrations
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 19:14:25 GMT
Hi John,

how do you (and everyone else) feel about including this in the main repo after polishing?

I'm working with Hugi here on a project and would like to continue using this style of
migrations because our entire environment is geared towards it. I'd love for this to be in
the main cayenne repo so we can submit our improvements.

Maik