cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Changing the size of the snapshot cache in code
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 06:59:25 GMT
Only properties defined in org.apache.cayenne.configuration.Constants are recognized by DI.
DataRowStore.SNAPSHOT_CACHE_SIZE_PROPERTY is not one of them.

We were actually going to bring the whole DataDomain configuration process into DI form the
Modeler (perhaps right after M5). For now your best bet is overriding DataDomainProvider.

Andrus