cayenne-user mailing list archives

From sagar bijlwan <sagar.bijl...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue while accessing primary key in cayenne 4.0.M4
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 15:50:32 GMT
Hello,

In cayenne 3 primary key column is also available as a property in auto
generated java model so it can  be easily accessed using setters and
getters, However, it seems same can't be said about cayenne 4. When I am
generating Java model of the same DB table, I am only getting PK column (
and not the new "Property" type for the primary key) thus I don't have any
setters and getters for the primary key.

Am I missing something here as I don't seem to recall doing anything
special in cayenne 3? Or should I do anything extra in cayenne 4 to make it
work?

Any insight into this would be appreciated.

Regards
Sagar