cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Kumar <kumar9885035...@gmail.com>
Subject How to define Multiple datamap.xml files
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2017 16:14:43 GMT
Guys,

A quick question. I am working on a project where we have around 2600 db
entities. Currently my datamap.xml contains all the dbentity, objentity,
dbrelationship and objrelationship. But the xml is too big and opening the
xml and doing any changes seems very laggy.

I heard that we can have multiple datamap.xml files and configure it in the
cayenne-project.xml. Currently i defined few of my mapped queries in a
separate xml and added that xml in the cayenne-project.xml. It is working
as expected.

Same like that can i move few of my dbentity, objentity,
dbrelationship and objrelationship to
a separate datamap.xml file?
I tried but not working. Do i need to follow any order?

Thanks in Advance,
Kumar.