cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Ken Anderson <ken.ander...@amphorainc.com>
Subject Re: (just for fun) Presenting Cayenne to new users…
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 23:27:08 GMT
We're already using M3 in production - they should just vet M4 and bite the bullet!

> On Jan 19, 2017, at 6:19 PM, Hugi Thordarson <hugi@karlmenn.is> wrote:
>
> Did a presentation on Cayenne today to an Ebean-using crowd—the framework left them
slack-jawed and they’re already getting started on their first project.

> I have a feeling Cayenne will be hitting it big once 4.0 is out :).
>
> Cheers,
> - hugi
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail and accompanying documents contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose. This e-mailed information is private and protected
by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information,
is strictly prohibited.