cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: (just for fun) Presenting Cayenne to new users…
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 00:49:20 GMT
Cool!

>> I have a feeling Cayenne will be hitting it big once 4.0 is out :).

4.0 TODO list is shrinking quickly. So while I anticipate a likely M5 before beta, we are
quickly getting there.

> We're already using M3 in production - they should just vet M4 and bite the bullet!

Yep.

Andrus

> On Jan 19, 2017, at 6:27 PM, Ken Anderson <ken.anderson@amphorainc.com> wrote:
>
> We're already using M3 in production - they should just vet M4 and bite the bullet!
>
>> On Jan 19, 2017, at 6:19 PM, Hugi Thordarson <hugi@karlmenn.is> wrote:
>>
>> Did a presentation on Cayenne today to an Ebean-using crowd—the framework left
them slack-jawed and they’re already getting started on their first project.

>> I have a feeling Cayenne will be hitting it big once 4.0 is out :).
>>
>> Cheers,
>> - hugi
> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail and accompanying documents contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose. This e-mailed information is private and protected
by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information,
is strictly prohibited.