cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to fire multiple sql statements as one transaction.
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2016 17:32:38 GMT
My understanding is that if there is a failure, it will automatically
rollback at the database/jdbc level.  That's the whole point of a
transaction.

Since these are raw queries and not Cayenne contexts, there is nothing
in the java code to rollback.

Obviously, you would want to test this to make sure it's all working
as expected.