cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Schema generation fails in HSQLDB when generating foreign key constraints targeting tables with more than one join
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 03:16:15 GMT
+1 to upgrade. (as long as we figure out how to fix the failing SQL scripts)

> On Nov 11, 2016, at 4:02 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
>
> On 11/11/16 9:07am, Hugi Thordarson wrote:
>> Do you think it’s okay for us to upgrade? Any HSQLDB expert care to comment?
>
> Not an expert in HSQLDB (I tend to use Derby as my lightweight embedded db of choice).
But I reckon few people are using HSQLDB for any production purposes, so it is really just
a simple test environment and you should upgrade it without problem. At any rate, we may as
well be testing against the latest version that has been out for many years.