cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Schema generation fails in HSQLDB when generating foreign key constraints targeting tables with more than one join
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 22:32:02 GMT
On 11/11/16 9:07am, Hugi Thordarson wrote:
> Do you think it’s okay for us to upgrade? Any HSQLDB expert care to comment?

Not an expert in HSQLDB (I tend to use Derby as my lightweight embedded db of choice). But
I reckon few people are using HSQLDB for any production purposes, so it is really just a simple
test environment and you should upgrade it without problem. At any rate, we may as well be
testing against the latest version that has been out for many years.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis