cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Compiling from source
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 06:26:27 GMT
You should be able to successfully run "mvn clean install" or "mvn clean verify" with clean
Maven repo without any prerequisites against most the DBs on OSX and Linux. E.g.:

https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/cayenne-master/378/

This is why I am confused about your test failures. I checked the output file you sent previously
- the failures *are* real. Just not reproducible on my end.

What's the output of "mvn -v" BTW?

Andrus