cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne with Transaction Manager (Atomikos)
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 00:08:23 GMT
Hi Frank,

As you see, with a few exceptions, Cayenne community just delegates transactions to Cayenne
and rarely cares about external tx manager. At the same time we are quietly improving public
transaction API in Cayenne, and I am interested to see how that works Atomikos and other tx
managers. Please keep the list posted on how that goes, and if we can change anything in Cayenne
to make the integration more seamless, let's discuss on dev@.

Thanks,
Andrus