cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Savva Kolbachev <s.kolbac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extended class issues
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 13:47:09 GMT
I've created a JIRA ticket for the issue CAY-2097
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-2097> and provided a fix
https://github.com/apache/cayenne/commit/697f38e5127852a144b13e7640787e
57ac3ebba1

It's a little different from your. It's similar to how we check for
properties in case of flattened attributes DataDomainDBDiffBuilder.java#L95
<https://github.com/apache/cayenne/blob/master/cayenne-server/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/access/DataDomainDBDiffBuilder.java#L95>

BTW, not sure that we should check it here. Perhaps, we should check it
while filling currentPropertyDiff and currentArcDiff. Looks like in this
case performance will be slightly better.

--
Best Regards,
Savva Kolbachev