cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Hugi Thordarson <h...@karlmenn.is>
Subject Re: EJBQL: Arithmetic operations
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 14:49:53 GMT
Hi Andrus,

> On 15. ágú. 2016, at 06:30, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Hugi,
>
> Sorry for delayed reply. I swear we had the BNF for EJBQL in the docs, but apparently
we don't. Here is the closest thing to it - a JavaCC grammar:

> https://github.com/apache/cayenne/blob/master/cayenne-server/src/main/jjtree/org/apache/cayenne/ejbql/EJBQLParser.jjt
>
> We do support simple arithmetic operations. Search for 'arithmetic_' clauses in the .jjt.

I’m not as smart as you think—I haven’t touched JavaCC grammar before, though I could
figure it out but I don’t see how to do this :). Can you tell me how I can do something
equivalent to “select e.price*e.quantity from Entry e”?

Cheers,
- hugi