cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Harunobu Oyama ...@telensa.com>
Subject Re: Aggregate function
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 17:46:08 GMT
Michael,

Increasing the maximum connection did not help, but using Cayenne for
something else beforehand solved the problem.
I do not understand the logic behind it, but it seems AggregateUtils fails
if it is CayenneRuntime's first customer.

Problem sorted and the utility provides me the functionality I wanted.

thank you,
nobu