cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Batch Fetch
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 06:07:53 GMT
IIRC in EOF this was "probabilistic", with framework trying to guess which other objects' relationships
to include in batch fetch. So we'd also need to track some kind of "affinity" of root objects
between each other.

The first step would be to patch Cayenne to make org.apache.cayenne.reflect.FaultFactory injectable
(currently it is created inside EntityResolver). Then come up with a custom FaultFactory and
an algorithm for tracking the affinity of faults between each other. And make sure it doesn't
leak memory :)

Andrus