cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Benny Menzel <bmen...@mackoy.de>
Subject Shared Cache Strategy
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 16:37:28 GMT
Dear Community,

We are using Cayenne Server v3.0.2.

We recently programmatically switched to the SHARED_CACHE Strategy for some of our fetches
and needed to undo that change because it did not work as we expected (maybe we misunderstood
that strategy):

work)
(seems to work)
3. Modifying the model and committing the changes should update the model in the database
AND the cache (seems not to work correctly, although the new values are found in the database)

4. Displaying the Models Properties without a refreshQuery displays the properties as they
were in step 1 or 2; It does not display the correct values from the database

Didn’t I understand the Shared Cache correctly or is it some kind of bug that a commit does
not update the Cache?

Thank you in advance,
Benny