cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: CompletionException: org.apache.cayenne.di.DIRuntimeException: DI container has no binding for key <BindingKey: org.apache.cayenne.dba.firebird.FirebirdSniffer>
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 13:47:28 GMT

> On Jun 6, 2016, at 4:40 PM, Hugi Thordarson <hugi@karlmenn.is> wrote:
>
> Sorry, I totally forgot to let you know—this was resolved by upgrading from 4.0M3 to
4.0M4-SNAPSHOT. We were not using FireBird and I have no idea what was happening—but it’s
reproducible by downgrading.

The change that is likely relevant actually made it to M3:

https://github.com/apache/cayenne/commit/bdd8d903ac88cf50890cdfeb126fdd636b98563c

Wonder if you had a pre-release M3 version of cayenne-di or something?

> On a lighter note, this was a bit of a panicky situtation since it happened during a
hackathon, where Cayenne (among others) earned us the title “best technical solution”.
And we got this excellent production-quality Yoda to show for it :).

Nice! Can you provide any more info about it? I'll put it on Cayenne Twitter :)

Andrus

> - hugi
>
> <yoda.jpg>
>

>> On 6. jún. 2016, at 13:14, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>>
>> Strange. What version of Cayenne? And are you actually using Firebird DB?
>>

>>> On Jun 3, 2016, at 5:36 PM, Hugi Thordarson <hugi@karlmenn.is> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I’m getting the following exception when running Cayenne inside a play project.
Any ideas?

>>> [CompletionException: org.apache.cayenne.di.DIRuntimeException: DI container
has no binding for key <BindingKey: org.apache.cayenne.dba.firebird.FirebirdSniffer>]